My hobbies

 Hello class, today i talk to you about my favorite hobbies, which are mainly two.

I have several hobbies that i really like, for example playing playstation whit my friends, listening to music, watching YouTube alone, netflix with my parents, going to the stadium to see Colo Colo whit my dad and finally going to the mall shooping.

But my fvorite hobbies and what i do the most are playing football and playing playstation.

Football is my favorite hobby, i have done it since i can remember, i have always played football, the moments that i remember most are always playing for my school (Alonso de Ercilla) for many years, i experimented with futsal as i mentioned in my previous blog. I have played in leagues ubicated in Peñalolen and Huechuraba and i currently play for FAU.

My team and i at the university mechon tournament in 2023

Playing futsal in 2019

Playing for my school in 2018

Playing for my school in 2014


And my second favorite hobbie is playing playstation.

I have also played it since i was very little starting with the playstation 1 that i played PES with my dad and Crash whit my grandmother, the i had the playstation 2 and i invited my friends from that time to play at my house and finally the playstation 4 that i play since 2018 with my current friends, we always connect to play at night as often as we can since with school and univerity it is rarely possible.

What we generally play is Fortnitr and Rocket League which are our favorite games.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares