A piece of technology

Hello class, today i will tell you about my favorite electronic device.

This is the cell phone my  Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 5G sky blue color, which is quite big, it has a very good camera and a capacity of 256 G, which is enough for me and plenty for what i use it for. 

Unfortunlety i dropped my phone into the pool and died. I am  temporarily with other phone but when i get the money together i will buy the same one or similar.

    phone photo

One good point it has is its fast charging but at the same time it also downloads quickly.

Another bad point it has is that it is updated very often.

I used my phone for everything, work, communicate with my family, entertainment, play, watch videos and football matchs, take photos, etc.

With the replacement phone i can´t do several of those things since it is old and has little memory.

And i love it because it is my companion, i use it to listen to music when i go to university and home and because of everything i said before. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares