Last Weekend

 Hi teacher and class today i will tell you about what i did last weekend.

On Saturday i spent the whole day at my house, i watched a movie (Hereditary) and i  wach the Fa Cup Final Manchester United versus Manchester City in the morning, in the afternoon i watched Colo Colo versus Deportes Iquique with my dad and Universidad Catolica versus Cobreloa, it was a day of a lot football. At night we did completos and played cachos whit my parents and win all the games  and then in the early morning i played fortnite with my friends from school until about 4 am.









On Sunday with a lot of sleep i went with my parents to the supermarket to buy things to prepare lunch and then we went to visit my grandparents, we had lasagna for lunch with them. In the afternoon i started practicing my english presentation that i had on tuesday and in the evening i went to study at a university friend´s house at 10 pm with other classmates to prepare for the physics test that we had the next day and we stayed the night at his house. 




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares