A Place to Eat

 Hi bloggers! 

Today I will talk to you about my favorite place to eat, this is Golfo Di Napoli.

It is an Italian restaurant located at Duble Almeyda 2435, Ñuñoa.

It is not a place I go to much nowadays, in the past we went a lot more with the whole family (mom, dad, grandparents, uncles, cousins), we celebrated birthdays, special days, etc., I think the last time I went with my family It was 2019 so I haven't eaten there for a long time and I really want to go.

Their prices are really good, no dish exceeds 10,000 pesos and their dishes are huge, which I think is very good for today's times.

I understand that it is a very typical place and is among the top Italian restaurants in the metropolitan region. In fact, on weekends you have to go early since they always have a waiting line. It is full almost all day, in my opinion. I love going there because their dishes are huge as I mentioned before, the service is very good and fast, every time I go I eat my favorite food which is lasagna and I find that it is the tastiest of all the places I have eaten.





Comentarios

  1. I love Italian food, someday I will go there.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is a great Italianrestaurant. It used to be in Irrrazaval where the metro is:) I haven´t been since I went vegan.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares