Introduction

 Hi class, my name is Gabriel Caqueo, i have 21 years old, i don´t have brothers and live in Peñalolen from 2021 with my mom and my dad. Since i was born until 2021 i lived in Macul and thanks to the pandemic we decided to move.

My mom she has a degree in geography, teacher of physical education and she is an acupuncturist and my dad is teacher of physical education and DT of football.

I have 3 of my living grandparents, many uncles and cousins wuth whom we have a very good relationship. 

Thanks to one of my uncles (Andres) who is an architect i decided to study this since i love what he does to this day.

I really like to play football and indoor football, listen to music, watch TV,  play playstation, make trekking and go to the stadium to see Colo Colo play.

My experience in English never been good because i didn´t have english until sixth grade, the i chaged schools and my classmates were already very advanced and i never managed to learn well.







Comentarios

  1. How interesting your Father's work, though in hurts your choice of football team

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares