A photograph that that brings back a happy memory

Hi class, today I am going to write and show you one photo that makes me very happy and brings back beatiful moments.

This photo from 2019 when i played futsal in a team called Gedeon. It is very special for me since i was very happy, i met many people and in sports we were excellent.

The photo was taken at the Victor Jara stadium located next to the U.L.A metro station,  the match to ehich this photo belongs is the match agains Temuco in  the national tournament. Photo taken in November.

And this photo shows who were my companions troughout the year whit whom we shared a lot of time together.

It was a year full of futsal in Gedeon and Football at my school, but by focusing on Gedeon we became champions at the regional level and second at the national level after losing the final against Punta Arenas.

It went so well for me that it led me to play at a “professional” level since in 2020 after good performances they called me top play for Universidad de Chile U20 and Everton adult. Unfortunately both were suspended due to the pandemic and to this day i have not played futsal again.

For this reason and much more, this photo brings back beautiful memories and makes me want to play again because this sport provokes sensations and feelings that no other sports provokes.


Victor Jara stadium

Comentarios

  1. I see you are very good! I've never played Futsal, it looks interesting, I wish someday to play togetther!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Do you have set positions in futsal? I´ve never played but I love football )I only played a couple of times last year though)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares